Terms and Conditions
Please note that these terms and conditions relate to the use of our Web Site http://www.coursedeals.com (the “Web Site”) as well as the procurement of advertised deals which are offered on the Web Site and with the participating merchant.
- The Web Site is a deals Web Site through which you can buy Vouchers or deals ("Vouchers") that are redeemable for goods and/or services generally from educational, course and training providers (collectively, these are referred to as "Merchants").
- The Web Site is only a platform enabling you to purchase Vouchers directly from Merchants. It is not the seller of the goods and/or services that are available on the Web Site.
- The Merchant (and not CourseDeals) is fully responsible for the terms and conditions for each Voucher, and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of you or any other customer caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services. You are requested to contact the Merchant promptly if you have any issues or complaints (related to the redemption of your Voucher) and they should resolve them with you.
- Despite the above, if the Merchant fails to resolve any issue with you satisfactorily or you are unhappy with your purchase then please see our Refund Policy.
- “CourseDeals” is a brand and offering of e-Careers Limited, a limited company incorporated in England (registration number 04561709) having its registered office at Unit 6, Waterside Drive, Langley, SL3 6EZ, UK. VAT Registration Number 810 562 264.
- “CourseDeals” is the offering of e-Careers Limited on Web Site www.coursedeals.com. It is understood that e-Careers is the ultimate controlling party of the brand CourseDeals.
- These terms apply to every Voucher you purchase from the Web Site.
- “Voucher” means an instrument, in electronic form, which entitles the holder of such Voucher (the “Voucher Holder”) to receive the Merchant offering during the period of time stated on the Voucher (the “Redemption Period”).
- The Merchant offering (the “Deal”) shall mean the goods and/or services to be supplied and/or provided by the Merchant to the Voucher Holder, as specified on the Web Site and on the Voucher.
- The Merchant is a third party unrelated to CourseDeals that sells, supplies and/or provides the Deal. CourseDeals does not sell, supply and/or provide the Deal. It only sells and supplies the Voucher.
- CourseDeals reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Terms of Sale at any time. All amendments to these Terms of Sale will be posted on-line. You will be bound only to the version of the Terms of Sale you agreed to at the time you purchased a Voucher.
- Deals are only open to those people aged 18 years or over.
- Each Deal has Deal Specific Terms (sometimes referred to as the Fine Print), which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular Deal. Deal Specific Terms supersede any inconsistent terms in these terms and conditions, except to the extent such Deal Specific Terms are prohibited by applicable law.
How does it Work?
- To make a purchase of a Voucher, you must be legally capable of entering into binding agreement and you must be at least 18 years old.
- It is understood that the Vouchers are issued on behalf of the Merchant when you purchase a deal.
- Before you make a purchase, you will need to register and create an account with CourseDeals.
- Upon registering with CourseDeals, you will automatically be opted in for receiving further emails, Deals and correspondence from CourseDeals. These credentials can later be amended by signing into your account.
- Upon account being created, you will be responsible to keep such information up-to-date and are solely responsible for keeping your Account login credentials strictly confidential.
- By clicking on the “Buy Now” button you submit an offer to buy the Voucher.
- By placing an order for a given Deal, you make an offer to purchase the Deal you have selected on the Deal Specific Terms.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by CourseDeals.
- Once your order has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation of the Deal and your debit / credit card will be charged for the price of the Deal. We will notify you by email on behalf of the Merchant when the Voucher (defined below) for the Deal is ready to be used.
- The contract between the Merchant and you (the “Deal Contract”) will be formed when we send you a confirmation. We will notify you if for any reason your order or any part of it cannot be accepted (in which case we shall promptly refund the price you had paid in respect or the cancelled order, or the partially cancelled order, if any). The circumstances where your order may not be accepted include:
- where the Deal you have ordered is no longer available;
- where your payment has not been authorised;
- where we have identified a pricing or product description error; and/or
- where you have not complied with these terms and conditions in any way.
- The Deal Contract will relate only to a Deal about which we have sent you a confirmation. Neither we nor the applicable Merchant will be obliged to fulfil any Deal which may have been part of your order, unless a confirmation of the Deal has been sent.
- CourseDeals reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove any information relating to a Voucher advertised on this Web Site at any time before a Deal Contract is formed.
- As the issuer of a Voucher, the relevant Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all loss, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by you, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any claims or liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Vouchers.
- By purchasing a Deal, you acquire the right to print a Voucher issued by the participating Merchant (and made available by us) and to use the Voucher according to its Deal Specific Terms and these terms and conditions.
- Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion. In purchasing a Deal, you further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the conduct of the Merchant and release us from any liability in respect of any claim relating to the conduct of any Merchant and to the products and/or services offered by such Merchant.
Redemption of a Voucher
- The Voucher can only be redeemed once.
- Each Voucher is valid for one person only.
- Each Deal may have different redemption processes. Please follow the redemption instructions which are associated with the Voucher on that specific Deal.
- In order to redeem a Voucher you must present it to the Supplier within the Redemption Period. In case you do not redeem a Voucher within the Redemption Period, the Voucher expires automatically.
- Note that once Voucher validity expires, it cannot be redeemed anymore and you will not be entitled to any reimbursement or compensation.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
- No cash exchange for any Voucher.
- No change, cash back or credit will be issued for a Voucher, except as required by law.
- Vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other Voucher or promotional offers unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any taxes and prior purchases unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Vouchers are issued to you personally and duplicate use, sale or trade of a voucher is strictly prohibited.
- In the event that a Supplier cannot supply or provide the offering as described for unforeseen reasons, we will notify you via email as soon as possible. We will offer you either new Voucher with comparable benefits (if available) or the repayment of the purchase price of the Voucher.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Under this Cancellations and Refund Policy, you have right to cancel your purchase of a Voucher within 14 calendar days after the day you receive the confirmation email. This is called as a “Cancellation Period”.
- Note that if you redeem your Voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the goods/services to you, and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the Voucher and get any refund for it.
- In case you decide to cancel your purchase of a Voucher, it can be done in following way:
- If you cancel the purchase of Voucher within 14 calendar days as mentioned above, we will refund you for all payments made as a part of your purchase within 14 calendar days from the day we accept that you are entitled to a refund.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CourseDeals and / or its Merchants and their respective partners, customers or suppliers and protected by national and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of CourseDeals and/or its Merchants and their respective partners, customers or suppliers and protected by national and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of CourseDeals or its software suppliers and protected by national and international copyright laws.
Termination and Variation
- We may change or discontinue the Web Site or any of the Services at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to terminate or vary these terms and conditions at our election and for any reason, without prior notice.
- Our agreement with you will automatically terminate in the event that you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any termination, you will immediately stop using the Web Site and the Services.
Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these terms and conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control
- Where the Event outside Our control affects the provision of a Voucher to you, we will arrange such provision with you after the Event outside our control is over.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- This Web Site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Web Site are provided by CourseDeals on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- CourseDeals and merchants make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Web Site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, or with respect to any vouchers sold or made available (or the products or services redeemable through such vouchers) through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You express agree that your use of this Web Site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, CourseDeals and Merchants disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Neither CourseDeals, not any merchants warrant that this Web Site, information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Web Site; their servers; vouchers sold or made available through this Web Site; or electronic communications sent from CourseDeals are free of viruses or other harmful components; neither CourseDeals, nor any Merchants will be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage, unless otherwise specified in writing. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are based on UK law, and subject to the Courts of England & Wales, with the operating Territory being the United Kingdom.